Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Maria J. Masse ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Watercolors
(360) 628-8089 – Olympia, WA, United States
Tracey G. Capes ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints
(416) 763-3898 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Julia R. Bluett ISA AM
Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(904) 504-1884 – Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States
Faith Hensley ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Drawings, Paintings, Paintings - Contemporary American
(575) 770-1814 – Odessa, MO, United States
Tara Ana Finley ISA AM Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art, Art - Latin American, Art - Oceanic Ethnic & Tribal, Art - Pre-Columbian, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings - 19th Century, Prints, Prints - 20th Century, Sculpture, Sculpture - Latin American, Watercolors - Contemporary
(305) 446-1820 – Miami, FL, United States
Tabitha Caldwell Doby ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
Justin Rogers ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(913) 669-6502 – Kansas City, MO, United States
Pamela E. Mayo ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - American, Drawings, Paintings
(412) 749-0760 – Sewickley, PA, United States
Karen A Thomson ISA AM
Art - 20th Century, Art - Canadian, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(514) 961-8012 – Montreal, QC, Canada
Larissa Wild ISA AM
Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(970) 470-1552 – Eagle, CO, United States
Lauren K. Stump ISA AM
Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture, Watercolors
(407) 422-4242 – Orlando, FL, United States
Lisa Desilets ISA AM
Art - Canadian, Drawings, Paintings, Prints
(204) 254-4308 – Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.