Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Randolph L Denosowicz ISA AM
Americana, Antiquities, Furniture - American, Furniture - British
(214) 349-2662 – Dallas, TX, United States
Brittany K Hyde ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(772) 463-4440 – Stuart, FL, United States
Tara Ana Finley ISA AM Private Client Services
Antiquities, Art, Drawings, Prints, Sculpture
(305) 446-1820 – Miami, FL, United States
Janet Wescott ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Silver
(586) 344-2048 – Roseville, MI, United States
Denise Gerson ISA AM
Antiquities, Art - African, Art - American, Art - European, Photography & Photographs
(305) 479-0622 – Coconut Grove, FL, United States
Lennie Rose ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain
(708) 369-3472 – Norwalk, CT, United States & New York, NY, United States
Rachael E Storey ISA AM
Antiquities, Auction Company/Gallery, Furniture, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), Transportation - Cars
(519) 280-0792 – London, ON, Canada
Mandy Sabbadini ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Prints
(916) 944-1401 – Carmichael, CA, United States
Jacqueline M Pettie ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(949) 249-9999 – Tampa, FL, United States
Edward McWilliams ISA AM
Antiquities, Ceramics, Clocks, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(302) 875-1111 – Laurel, DE, United States
Deborah Thompson ISA AM
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.