Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
- Auction (3)
- Broker (2)
- Consultant (4)
- Damage Claims (2)
- Divorce Settlements (3)
- Donations (3)
- Equitable Distribution (7)
- Estate Evaluations (6)
- Estate Probate (3)
- Estate Sales (4)
- Estate Tax (4)
- Expert Witness (3)
- Insurance Claims (5)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (4)
- Speaker (3)
- Tax Deductible Gifts (3)
Jennifer M Bird ISA AM
Books, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Wine
Coral Gables, FL, United States & Ormond Beach, FL, United States
June W. Hayes ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver, Textiles, Wine
(210) 844-2130 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Leila Dunbar ISA AM
Collectibles, Collectibles - Sports & Trading, Memorabilia, Memorabilia - Entertainment, Wine
(917) 860-1383 – Washington, DC, United States
Jeff M Baker ISA AM
Furniture - Asian, Furniture - European, Wine
(614) 309-3091 – Columbus, OH, United States
Marcus Wardell ISA AM Private Client Services
Books, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver - Sterling, Wine
(707) 318-4628 – San Francisco, CA, United States & Healdsburg, CA, United States
Lorie Hart ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Furniture, Silver, Wine
(216) 470-7002 – Solon, OH, United States
Stephanie A. Reeves ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - American, Silver - 20th Century, Wine
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.