Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–7 of 7 appraisers Show options Show on map
Beverly G. Graham ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Silver - Sterling
(407) 399-4279 – Winter Park, FL, United States
Alyssa R Stevens ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Jewelry - Antique & Period, Paintings, Silver - Sterling
(206) 669-0540 – Seattle, WA, United States
Scot M. Riklin ISA AM
Americana, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Silver - Sterling
(210) 517-3848 – San Antonio, TX, United States
R. Nancy Huff ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Orientalia, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(863) 294-1981 – Winter Haven, FL, United States
Manya S Basile ISA AM
Furniture - American, Furniture - British, Paintings, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(248) 346-0434 – Beverly Hills, MI, United States
Lynn Magnusson ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver - Sterling
(973) 425-1550 – Morristown, NJ, United States
Gabrielle A. Goodman ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 19th Century, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(216) 501-0666 – Cleveland, OH, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.