Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Paula Barlowe ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Furniture - 19th Century, Silver, Silver - American
(804) 514-8169 – Richmond, VA, United States
Fred M. Nevill ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(713) 529-8473 – Houston, TX, United States
Gay Gasper Pleasant ISA AM
Figurines, Silver, Silver - 19th Century, Silver - American, Silver - Sterling
(919) 824-3665 – Chapel Hill, NC, United States
Georgia L. Jobes ISA AM
Arms & Armor - Firearms, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(210) 394-3654 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Scott Palmer ISA AM
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Sculpture, Silver
(847) 899-1955 – Chicago, IL, United States
John R. Leonard ISA AM
Collectibles, Collectibles - Coins & Currency, Furniture, Memorabilia, Silver
(630) 495-0229 – Addison, IL, United States
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Carol A. Matesic ISA AM Private Client Services
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver, Transport - Classic Cars
(214) 244-0903 – Dallas, TX, United States
June W. Hayes ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver, Textiles, Wine
(210) 844-2130 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Sarah C. Drury ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Paintings, Porcelain, Silver
(615) 812-6096 – Nashville, TN, United States
Kelly B. Goldsmith ISA AM
Collectibles, Porcelain, Silver
(540) 588-4770 – Hilton head island, SC, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.