Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Cris Drugan ISA AM
Art, Pottery, Prints, Religious Items/Artifacts, Sculpture
(234) 207-8686 – Akron, OH, United States
Tabitha Caldwell Doby ISA AM
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
Scott Palmer ISA AM
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Sculpture, Silver
(847) 899-1955 – Chicago, IL, United States
Nancy L. Beebe ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Sculpture
(616) 392-3678 – Holland, MI, United States
Judy Godfrey ISA AM
(325) 665-0698 – Abilene, TX, United States
Christianne Dimitri ISA AM
Art, Furniture - European, Sculpture
Diane N. Mizell ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Sculpture, Watercolors
(423) 886-4518 – Signal Mountain, TN, United States
Rebecca Madison ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(307) 462-0846 – Rapid City, SD, United States & Casper, WY, United States & Chadron, NE, United States
Chris Ingalls ISA AM
Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Art - Latin American, Photography & Photographs, Sculpture
(786) 546-3636 – Miami, FL, United States
Shelley Hall ISA AM
Art, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints, Sculpture
(971) 217-8441 – Portland, OR, United States
Elise Waters Olonia ISA AM
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(575) 751-0647 – Taos, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.