Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–11 of 11 appraisers Show options Show on map
Wendy L Dych ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(586) 883-1477 – Romeo, MI, United States
John H Grow ISA AM
Clocks, Collectibles, Furniture, Porcelain, Transport - Classic Cars
(514) 916-5647 – Lemoyne, QC, Canada & Ottawa, ON, Canada
Sarah C. Drury ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Paintings, Porcelain, Silver
(615) 812-6096 – Nashville, TN, United States
Kelly B. Goldsmith ISA AM
Collectibles, Porcelain, Silver
(540) 588-4770 – Hilton head island, SC, United States
Lynn Roberts ISA AM
Collectibles, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(520) 668-4254 – Tucson, AZ, United States
R. Nancy Huff ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Orientalia, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(863) 294-1981 – Winter Haven, FL, United States
Linda S. Saft ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 20th Century, Porcelain
(610) 627-0901 – Bordentown, NJ, United States
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Tara L. Quell ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(773) 981-7990 – Houston, TX, United States
Elaina G Grinwald ISA AM
Arts & Crafts, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(214) 653-3900 – Dallas, TX, United States
Nancy Smith ISA AM
Furniture - 15th-18th Century, Furniture - 19th Century, Furniture - European, Memorabilia - Entertainment, Porcelain
(214) 625-1162 – Dallas, TX, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.