Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–10 of 10 appraisers Show options Show on map
Jacqueline M Pettie ISA AM
Antiquities, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Fossils, Furniture
(949) 249-9999 – Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
Eileen R. Eichhorn ISA AM
Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Gemstones, Jewelry - Pearls
(260) 724-2621 – Decatur, IN, United States
Victor Franco ISA AM
Furniture - 20th Century, Furniture - American, Furniture - Art Deco & Art Nouveau, Furniture - Contemporary, Furniture - Victorian
(908) 651-5261 – Hackettstown, NJ, United States
Pamela Hiller ISA AM
(707) 789-0784 – Petaluma, CA, United States
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Anne Kelly Lewis ISA AM
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(817) 995-8023 – Dallas, TX, United States
Dina Brown ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Drawings - 20th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition
(323) 651-1956 – Los Angeles, CA, United States
Carey Ross ISA AM
Art, Art - 20th Century, Art - American
(206) 682-8580 – Seattle, WA, United States
Ninya Lee Greek ISA AM
Art - Pre-Columbian
(619) 929-6192 – Coronado, CA, United States
Lauren D. Travis ISA AM Private Client Services
Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture, Watercolors
(215) 317-2635 – Doylestown, PA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.