Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–4 of 4 appraisers Show options Show on map
- credentials Accredited Member Level, ISA AM
- services Divorce Settlements
- performs American Indian Art
- Appraisal Review (2)
- Authentication (2)
- Broker (3)
- Conservation (2)
- Consultant (3)
- Damage Claims (4)
- Donations (4)
- Equitable Distribution (3)
- Estate Evaluations (3)
- Estate Probate (3)
- Estate Sales (2)
- Estate Tax (2)
- Expert Witness (2)
- Insurance Claims (3)
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations (2)
- Restoration (2)
- Retail - Art (2)
Susan B. Eisen ISA AM Private Client Services
Art - 20th Century, Art - Asian, Gemology/Gemstones, Jewelry - Antique & Period, Jewelry - Contemporary
(915) 584-0022 – El Paso, TX, United States & Austin, TX, United States
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Anita L Chavez ISA AM
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts, Collectibles, Furniture
(505) 350-7773 – Albuquerque, NM, United States
Kent W McDonald ISA AM
American Indian Art, Art - Asian, Art - Impressionist & Modern, Paintings, Pottery
(505) 265-2842 – Albuquerque, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.