Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–8 of 8 appraisers Show options Show on map
Susan Boze ISA AM
Carpets & Rugs, Ceramics, Clocks, Furniture, Silver
(804) 741-2945 – Richmond, VA, United States
Colleen Boyle ISA AM
Ceramics, Clocks, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - European, Silver - Sterling
(610) 470-5340 – Conshohocken, PA, United States
Shelly A Lane ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(425) 673-1740 – Lynnwood, WA, United States
Duane A. Leet ISA AM
Americana, Clocks, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Lamps & Lighting Fixtures, Victoriana
(616) 842-7677 – Grand Haven, MI, United States
Marco D. Balzano ISA AM
Arts & Crafts, Carpets & Rugs, Furniture, Silver - Sterling, Transportation - Cars
(602) 996-1299 – Phoenix, AZ, United States
Robert Harrison ISA AM
Americana, Books, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Primitives
(410) 871-2017 – Westminster, MD, United States
Dana Franklin ISA AM
Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Orientalia, Silver
(972) 570-4740 – Irving, TX, United States
Maurice E. Woulf ISA AM
Jewelry - Diamonds, Jewelry - Estate, Jewelry - Gemstones, Jewelry - Silver, Jewelry - Watches
(925) 942-3600 – Petaluma, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.