Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
John C. Abajian ISA AM
(504) 444-4109 – New Orleans, LA, United States
Gabrielle A. Goodman ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - 19th Century, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Porcelain, Silver - Sterling
(216) 501-0666 – Cleveland, OH, United States
Robert Harrison ISA AM
Americana, Books, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture - American, Primitives
(410) 871-2017 – Westminster, MD, United States
Laura A. Nelson ISA AM
Art, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver
(918) 510-2787 – Tulsa, OK, United States
Janet L. Ross ISA AM
Art, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Paintings, Prints
Farhad Radfar ISA AM
Art, Furniture, Porcelain, Silver
(312) 814-8510 – Chicago, IL, United States
Mary Catherine Godvin ISA AM
(313) 881-1800 – Roseville, MI, United States
Patricia Boynton ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Silver, Textiles
(775) 746-1648 – Reno, NV, United States
Maggie López Cianciullo ISA AM
Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Objet d'art & De Vertu, Silver
(800) 876-0478 – Atlanta, GA, United States
Pamela Lewis ISA AM
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Glass, Silver
(210) 379-7897 – San Antonio, TX, United States
Patricia A Kuehnert ISA AM
(281) 352-6191 – Houston, TX, United States
Susan Tarman ISA AM
American Indian Artifacts, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture, Paintings, Prints
(505) 983-2336 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.