Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Performs Appraisals Of (Back)
Diane L. Bendis ISA
(951) 780-3418 – Riverside, CA, United States
Courtney H. Case ISA
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Bronzes, Paintings, Sculpture
Michelle Castro ISA
Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Paintings - Impressionist & Modern, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture
(214) 409-1824 – Dallas, TX, United States
Linda M. Dembek ISA
Collectibles, Collectibles - Dolls & Doll Houses, Collectibles - Toys, Memorabilia, Silver - Sterling
(630) 420-4283 – Naperville, IL, United States
Art - Latin American, Crystal, Furniture - American, Furniture - European, Porcelain
Molly Huang ISA
Art - Asian, Auction Company/Gallery, Ceramics - Asian, Furniture - Asian, Prints - Japanese
(703) 532-5632 – Falls Church, VA, United States
David R. Kwiat ISA
Art, Bronzes, Collectibles, Drawings, Furniture
(310) 600-3701 – Encino, CA, United States
Kris Lee ISA
Art - Asian, Ceramics - Asian, Furniture - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Sculpture - Asian
60194113511 – Petaling Jaya, Selangor, , Malaysia
Lynn C. Rabins ISA
Antiquities, Ceramics, Collectibles, Porcelain, Pottery
(323) 791-9779 – West Hollywood, CA, United States
Art - Asian, Paintings - Asian, Paintings - Contemporary American, Prints - Modern & Contemporary, Sculpture - Asian
60124139246 – Petaling Jaya, Selangor, , Malaysia
Mary Walker ISA
American Indian Art, Textiles
(602) 370-2875 – Gallup, NM, United States
Alicia E Weaver ISA
Americana, Collectibles, Decorative Arts & Accessories, Furniture
(303) 479-4970 – Denver, CO, United States & Naples, FL, United States & Richmond, VA, United States & Clear Lake, IA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.