Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–4 of 4 appraisers Show options Show on map
- credentials Member Level, ISA
- services Estate Evaluations
- services Estate Probate
- performs Sculpture
Antiquities, Arms & Armor, Art - Asian, Ceramics, Decorative Arts & Accessories
(850) 322-2295 – Tallahassee, FL, United States
Holly A Hackwith ISA
Antiquities, Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings
(402) 558-0376 – Omaha, NE, United States
Art - 15th-18th Century, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American
(541) 531-7575 – Ashland, OR, United States
Scott D. Singer ISA
(206) 285-0394 – Seattle, WA, United States & Palm Springs, CA, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.