Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–12 of 12 appraisers Show options Show on map
Courtney H. Case ISA
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Bronzes, Paintings, Sculpture
Emma Richan ISA
Art - American, Art - Canadian
(416) 219-3554 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Bob H. Banks ISA
Art, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition
(214) 557-1927 – Dallas, TX, United States
(416) 346-5325 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Holly Mazar-Fox ISA
Art - American, Art - British, Art - Canadian, Art - European
(416) 999-4734 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Judy J Crowley ISA
Art, Art - 15th-18th Century, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - Impressionist & Modern
(719) 260-1873 – Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Canadian, Art - European
(647) 406-1427 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Art, Art - American, Art - British, Art - European, Paintings - Contemporary American
Incline Village, NV, United States
Thomas W Jones ISA
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Folk, Bronzes
Midland, TX, United States
Kelly McKenzie ISA
Art, Art - American, Art - Canadian, Drawings, Paintings
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Drawings - 20th Century, Glass, Paintings - 20th Century, Prints - 20th Century Limited Edition, Sculpture - 20th Century
Anita L Chavez ISA
American Indian Art, American Indian Artifacts
(505) 350-7773 – Albuquerque, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.