Find An ISA Member
Showing 1–14 of 14 appraisers Show options Show on map
Renfeng Ke ISA
Taipei , , Taiwan
Andria Minicucci ISA
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Art - Canadian, Art - European, Photography & Photographs
(647) 872-5005 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Art - Russian, Paintings - 19th Century, Paintings - 20th Century, Photography & Photographs, Sculpture - Modern
Kate Rosenheim ISA
(310) 425-8601 – Venice, CA, United States
Chad Riley ISA
Art - Canadian, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints
Art - 15th-18th Century, Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Art - American
(541) 531-7575 – Ashland, OR, United States
Adam Muhlig ISA
Americana, Books, Documents, Music - Albums & Records, Photography & Photographs
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
Ellen Galeski ISA
Art, Drawings, Paintings, Paintings - Contemporary American, Paintings - Impressionist & Modern
(310) 828-3107 – Oxnard, CA, United States
Thomas W Jones ISA
Art, Art - American, Art - European, Art - Folk, Bronzes
Midland, TX, United States
Kelly McKenzie ISA
Art, Art - American, Art - Canadian, Drawings, Paintings
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Melanie Smith ISA
Art, Art - Animation, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Prints
(252) 441-5418 – Nags Head, NC, United States
Barbara Beames ISA
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(505) 995-1111 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 900 documented hours of appraisal reporting and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
- Private Client Services
- Individuals who have met the qualifications of the ISA Private Client Services program.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.