Registration for this event is limited to ISA members.
Sign in and save.
You are not logged in and will be registered at the non-member rate. To receive member pricing, you must sign in to your account.
2023 Requalification Online November 13-15, 2023
|Date||Monday, November 13, 2023 to Wednesday, November 15, 2023|
|Time||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Central)|
|Contact||ISA Education Manager
Register now for a review and update of ISA's Appraisal Standards covering significant recent changes, including those in the ISA Core Course Manual, the IRS, and the insurance industry. The class is a requirement for requalification and provides current guidelines, checklists, and forms helpful for every member. No exam is given.
1. For this course, you are required to prepare a complete appraisal report done for a Federal function (donation, estate, gift) on three items. Please email your complete report to the course instructor at least one week prior to the course for review. Please also have a digital copy of this report ready for review on the first day of the course. You will exchange your report with another student on the first night as part of a class assignment.
2. Purchase the Core Course Manual (available in print and electronic available here:/education/course-materials) and 2020-21 USPAP Manual (available in print and electronic available here)
3. Review entire Core Course manual, specifically chapters: 1, 12, 21 and 22. It is strongly suggested that you purchase the new Core Course manual as it has changed significantly in recent years and undergoes a revision every two years. The instructor will be using the 2020-21 edition.
To complete the Requalification process, you will need to:
1. Have a current USPAP on file with ISA
2. Submit the completed Requalification Packet within 45 days of completing the course.
** Please note that all students are required to have either a built-in microphone, headset with microphone and webcam to use while attending the course. Students will be called on to actively participate, answer questions and read from the text.
Earns 23 Professional Development Credits.
The live Online Requalification Course takes place from 12:00pm - 5:00pm CST on November 13-15, 2023.
A payment plan is available for this course for ISA members. Click here to learn more about ISA's payment plan policy.
Meredith Meuwly is an ISA Core Course and Fine Art instructor, AQB-certified USPAP instructor, and an appraiser for Antiques Roadshow. Her appraisal firm Meredith Meuwly & Associates specializes in fine art, antiques, and collectibles.