- Perfection is Impossible: Understanding Competence Under USPAP Tuesday, February 18, 2020 in Education When I teach ISA members on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) in the 15 Hour and 7 Hour courses, I like to stress a key point of the Competency Rule: Perfection is impossible to attain, and competence does not require perfection. View More
- Tim Luke, ISA AM, Appointed to the Appraisal Standards Board for Three-Year Term Thursday, November 21, 2019 in News The Appraisal Foundation's Board of Trustees has appointed Tim Luke, ISA AM, of Gurr Johns, Inc. to the Appraisal Standards Board for a three-year term. View More
- Ask an Instructor: Workfiles and USPAP Updates Monday, July 23, 2018 in Ask an Instructor ISA members are invited to send in their questions on all things appraising and education to ISA's instructors. View More
- Appraisers Qualification Board Update Tuesday, August 15, 2017 in News Read on for more details on how the updated criteria established by the Appraisal Foundation's Appraisals Qualification Board (AQB) will affect the requirements for different levels of ISA membership. View More
What Is USPAP and Why Is It Important to Hire a USPAP-Compliant Appraiser?
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 in Education
If you need a precious item of yours appraised – perhaps a painting, your grandmother’s ring, or an antique piece of furniture – you want to make sure you hire the best person for the job.View More
- What's Next for USPAP? Thursday, October 6, 2016 in Education The next revision to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice will be effective as of January 1, 2018. Although it seems far away, it is only about a year before the new version is released. View More