ISA Individual Membership
Save $235 with Dual Registration
Apply for membership & the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies when you join and we'll waive the $150 processing fee plus take $85 off the course registration fee!
ISA Membership Year: January 1–December 31
Dues Rate: $613 (includes membership for the remainder of 2017 in addition to all of 2018)
- Resumé showing three years of market-related experience in chosen specialty
- Four character references
- Complete the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies
- Complete the National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course and pass the exam
- Agree to abide by the ISA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Professional development and certification courses led by some of the most accomplished and knowledgeable professionals in the appraisal industry.
Connect with industry professionals in person or online to expand your contacts, build relationships, and raise your visibility.
Reach new clients and raise your online profile with ISA’s fast, easy-to-useFind an ISA Membermember directory.