ISA Individual Membership
Save $235 with Dual Registration
Apply for membership & the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies when you join and we'll waive the $150 processing fee plus take $85 off the course registration fee!
- Application and fees ($475 dues + $150 processing fee*)
- *$150 Processing Fee is waived if applying for Membership & Core course at same time.
- Four character references
Full Membership requirements
- Provide resume showing three years of market-related experience in chosen specialty
- Complete the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies
- Complete the National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course and pass the exam
- Agree to abide by the ISA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Professional development and certification courses led by some of the most accomplished and knowledgeable professionals in the appraisal industry.
Connect with industry professionals in person or online to expand your contacts, build relationships, and raise your visibility.
Reach new clients and raise your online profile with ISA’s fast, easy-to-use Find an ISA Member member directory.