As an ISA member, you reap all the rewards of being a part of the largest association of personal property appraisers in North America.
ISA benefits include:
- Exclusive registrant discounts on the highest quality educational programs in both appraisal methodology and connoisseurship, including our annual conference, Assets
- Respected industry credentials that are sought out by lawyers, trust officers and other service professionals
- A professional listing on our Find an ISA Member directory, connecting consumers directly to appraisers
- In-person and online educational course formats to fit your busy schedule
- Access to the ISA Forum, where you can instantly share challenges, pose questions, and start discussions with colleagues
- Access to a members-only Job Board to post jobs and find opportunities for appraisal assignments, both remote and in-person.
- A guided, step-by-step path to earning ISA credentials
- An Ambassador Program to connect new members with experienced members for guidance on the ISA Credentialing Pathway and how to grow an appraisal business.
- Opportunities to become involved in ISA and grow as a leader in the profession
- Marketing support including customizable advertising collateral, a customer newsletter, and resources to educate the public on the importance of qualified, professional appraisers
- Access to a strong, interdisciplinary network of experienced appraisal professionals for confident referrals
- Timely updates on hot topics in the profession through ISA communications
ISA members are distinguished for their professionalism, knowledge, and expertise. As an ISA member, you will join the country’s most respected independent appraisers, consultants, estate liquidators, auctioneers, gallery owners, and dealers.
"Membership in ISA has opened for me a generous network of appraisal specialists who are happy to share their expertise and experience. The continuing education programs available through ISA have deepened my knowledge and given me many wonderful friends. The standards of my fellow members makes me very proud to be part of this organization."
—Helen (Len) D. de Rohan, ISA AM