Join the recognized authorities on professional personal property appraising
Applicants remain Candidates for membership until education and experience requirements are fulfilled. Candidates for membership are not included in the ISA Find an Appraiser online member directory. Members are exclusively permitted to display their ISA designation in marketing their services.
Save $235 with Dual Registration
Register for the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies when you join and we'll waive the $150 processing fee plus take $85 off the course registration fee!
- Application and fees
- Four character references
- Three years of market-related experience in chosen specialty
- Complete the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies
- Complete the Personal Property Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course and pass the exam
- Agree to abide the ISA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct