Find An ISA Member
Need an appraiser? Search for a qualified ISA member to appraise your valuable items or fine artwork. Use the browse categories below to further search by location or type of item appraised.
ISA members are the recognized authorities on professional personal property appraising and are distinguished for their professionalism, knowledge, and expertise. ISA members at the Certified and Accredited levels are Qualified Appraisers as defined by The Appraisal Foundation, which is authorized by Congress as the source of appraisal standards and qualifications.
Showing 1–13 of 13 appraisers Show options Show on map
Art - 20th Century, Art - American, Bronzes, Paintings, Sculpture
Antiquities, Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings
(402) 558-0376 – Omaha, NE, United States
Art - 19th Century, Art - 20th Century, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(505) 995-1111 – Santa Fe, NM, United States
American Indian Art, Art, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture
(918) 804-2560 – Tulsa, OK, United States
Art, Auction Company/Gallery, Paintings, Posters, Prints
(757) 585-3145 – Williamsburg, VA, United States
Art - 20th Century, Art - Canadian, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(514) 961-8012 – Montreal, QC, Canada
Art - Canadian, Arts & Crafts, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints
KINGSVILLE, ON, Canada
James Kanel ISA
American Indian Art, Antiquities, Art, Paintings
(575) 639-0213 – Las Cruces, NM, United States
Art, Bronzes, Drawings, Paintings, Sculpture
(970) 470-1552 – Eagle, CO, United States
Art, Drawings, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Sculpture
(713) 526-4146 – Houston, TX, United States
Drawings, Paintings, Prints, Sculpture, Textiles
(416) 587-0057 – Toronto, ON, Canada
Decorative Arts & Accessories, Paintings, Photography & Photographs, Prints, Sculpture
(267) 266-3905 – Charlotte, NC, United States
Art, Art - Animation, Engraving & Etching, Paintings, Prints
(252) 441-5418 – Nags Head, NC, United States
- ISA CAPP—Certified
- Highest level of education in ISA and the appraisal industry. Meets Accredited Member standards, has completed 500 documented hours of appraisal reporting within five years and has completed the Certified Appraisal of Personal Property examination.
- ISA AM—Accredited
- Satisfies Member level requirements and demonstrates knowledge in their field through education or specialty expert work in that field.
- Completed the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, documented three or more years satisfactory market-related experience in their field and is educated in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Life Member
- Certified or Accredited member in good standing who has maintained membership for at least 20 consecutive years.
Clients should independently confirm the competency of an appraiser in any declared specialty.