Rosalind Lyness, ISA AM, Antiques, Furnishings + Decorative Arts, Fine Art
ISA member since Aug 27, 2010
(920) 979-0453 (Office)
PO Box 2725
Oshkosh, WI 54974 , United States map
· Bachelor of Science, Global Insights Major; Art History Minor; University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh – 2013.
· National Appraisal Consultants Marketing Summit, Hackettstown, NJ, November 8-10, 2013.
· International Society of Appraisers Course in Antiques and Residential Contents, Naperville, IL – October 5 – 12, 2013
· International Society of Appraisers Asian Art I: Japanese Prints and Asian Art II: Asian Paintings & Screens, Naperville, IL – June 24 – 28, 2013.
· International Society of Appraisers National Conference (First Time Attendee) – Chicago – April 12 – 15, 2013.
· International Society of Appraisers Advanced Report Writing Course, Naperville, IL – October 31 – November 1, 2011.
· International Society of Appraisers Accredited Member - 2011
· International Society of Appraisers Core Course in Appraisal Studies, Naperville, IL – June 20-26, 2011.
· 15 Hour National USPAP Course offered by the International Society of Appraisers, Naperville, IL – May 16-17, 2011.
· International Society of Appraisers, Appraisal of Fine Arts Course, Chicago – September 28 – October 3, 2010.
· Participation in the Friends of Milwaukee Public Television Appraisal Fair – 2009-2012.
· USPAP Certificate Course offered by Continental Auctioneers Appraisal School – 2008.
· 30 years of experience buying and selling antiques and collectibles through my own business at various locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois as well as participation in shows.
· 5 years of experience working for estate sales companies and providing estate sales and pricing.
NOTE: The above Professional Profile is only for the intended uses of this International Society of Appraisers professional profile and only in its entirety and is specific to the date of its use and presentation. Any other uses, reproduction, publication, or duplication requires written permission from the appraiser, Rosalind Lyness.
- Divorce Settlements
- Equitable Distribution
- Estate Evaluations
- Insurance Claims