Collette J. Brown, ISA AM, Antiques & Residential Contents
Collette Brown is a professional personal property appraiser and estate liquidator. She is the owner of ACE Appraisals, Consultions, & Estate Services, Inc. as well as Collette's Collectibles & Antiques. She has 14+ years of experience in the buying and selling of antiques and estate liquidations. She has 5+ years in the field of Personal Property Appraisals.
Owner – ACE Appraisals, Consultations & Estate Services, Inc.
- Owner – Collette’s Collectibles & Antiques,
- Estate Sale Services
- Sales Associate, Antique Experience, Denton
- Bachelor of Science in Math & Computer Science, 1984, University of Texas at Dallas.
- International Society of Appraisers Core Course in Appraisal Studies, July 2006.
- International Society of Appraisers Advanced Residential Content, May 2009.
- Successfully completed a 15-hour course and examination on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Congressionally-recognized set of appraisal standards promulgated by The Appraisal Foundation: completed on April 12th, 2015.
- International Society of Appraisers/Accredited Member
- North Texas Chapter of ISA/Accredited Member
- Divorce Settlements
- Equitable Distribution
- Estate Sales
- Estate Tax
- Insurance Claims
- Non-Cash Charitable Donations